Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shoop-Shoop!


I bet you thought that title was another one of my dorky ideas, but it's not! It's actually the name of this capelet by Doris Chan from Amazing Crochet Lace, "Shoop-Shoop Capelet."

This one is more casual than the others I've made. It's really soft! Made with Hobby Lobby's ILTY in Blue Camo Stripes. I think it would be perfect with blue jeans on a chilly day.

My red thread that I ordered from Joann's came in yesterday. Now I can work on that tablecloth again.

Talk at y'all later.

3 comments:

  1. We need a picture of you wearing this. It looks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo! This one is really cute. I can just picture it with a pair of jeans and a white tee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pammy Sue!

    Where you have it spread out on the floor. Picture it ALL PRISTINE WHITE as a Tree Skirt! What do you think???

    I Like it!!!

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥