Friday, July 31, 2009

More Bullets

*Cool website: Instructables


*I'm bored

*My Nurtisystem food isn't being delivered until the 3rd. Boo! I wanted to start on the 1st.

*I still haven't gotten anything for Barnaby's birthday tomorrow except a card. I suck.

*Every day more of the filling is crumbling out of my tooth. It's so sharp on jagged that it's rubbing against my tongue and inside of my cheek making it raw. I'm going to have to go to the dentist. Gah! Just kill me now.

*Barnaby is hosting a poker game tonight. I'll be dogsitting in my bedroom. I was invited to play, but I don't wanna. It's the social phobia thing again.

*This recipe sounds really good to me: Christmas Eggs I want some right now!

*I've got nothing else for you today. My house is being cleaned and she is nearly finished with my bedroom and moving on to the rest of the house. That's my queue to take the dogs into the clean bedroom and close the door so we don't get in the way. Otherwise Eli will be stealing all her rags and running away with them. She brought a friend today so she's going to be quick. I love it when she brings someone with her. I wish she'd do it every time.

*Gotta run. Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:44 AM

    I made an appointment with a dentist yesterday. I have a filling that fell out and its got a sharp edge. CRAZY BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well maybe it's just bad luck to start a diet on the 1st or on a Monday....
    GO TO THE DENTIST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dentist??????????? You poor thing!!! :(
    (hate going to the dentist!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm supose to go in for cleaning last week... and i cancelled the appt. ( I know, it's just a simple cleaning. BUt cleaning is where they MIGHT find something.):-(

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥