Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just My Opinion...

I just have to say this. I cannot stand that people put music that automatically starts playing on their blog when you go there to read. Their page comes up and you're happy to see that they've got a new picture up, which means a new entry, and then all of the sudden some God-awful music comes blaring through your speakers and scares the shit out of you.

I know it's your blog and you can do what you want, blah, blah, blah, but seriously. Not everybody likes what you do, and even if they did, they may not want to hear it every single time they come to your site. It's annoying and makes me want to hang myself right then and there.

At least give people the option of pressing "Play" if they want to hear your damn music from hell every single time they come to read your blog.

Note: There are many people I love dearly with music on their blog. Don't take it personally or think I'm speaking to any one person in particular. I'm not. If you have any response at all, please make it be to just shut that crap off.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:33 PM

    For the love of God listen to her this time!!!! Your music is not cute or and expression of who you are and its f**king annoying!!!! Please put your music on your blog/website but let me come listen to it, not search how to f**king turn it off. BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this!! Many times I'm up at weird hours surfing the net because I can't sleep. Then I find an interesting blog and am checking it out....and knocking crap off my desk in a vain attempt to kill the speakers before they wake my DH up!! Drives me nuts as well! Hope "they" listen to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥