Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Gasp!

I am so sorry that I discovered this because it it TOO GOOD.
Coconut Ice Cream TO DIE FOR!

Open wide!

That picture makes me dizzy to look at. It's blurry isn't it? Or is it that I'm just delirious with the yummy, creamy, coconutty, goodness of it all?

It only comes in quart size, and it was all by itself in a weird side section of the ice cream aisle. I think there was another flavor, but I don't remember what it was because my eyes bugged out and I nearly fainted when I saw the coconut. Yes, I'm that much of an idiot over certain foods. Maybe I didn't nearly faint, but my mouth was definitely stuck open for too long...."Oooo, look! COCONUT ICE CREAM!" How embarrassing. I'm glad no one else was standing there or I would have knocked them out of the way clammoring for it.

Did y'all know that I love coconut? Now you do.

My little boy, Eli, is at the vet all of today, tonight, and half of tomorrow. He's being neutered and micro-chipped. I just called and they said he is very groggy but is awake and doing well. It sure is quiet around here!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds to die for sure. I thought my eyes had gone bonkers then realize the picture was fuzzy. I have never seen that before and love cocnut too. I love coconut macroons too and so does Dad. Too bad there is not taste vision on the computer. Maybe that is good otherwise we all weigh big time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut? Sign me up! I am going to hunt for this now!
    ps best to Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have five doggies and I know all about vets and surgery ect etc...
    A big kiss to Eli!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh... My Mouth Is Watering...

    Chicen & Dumplings then Coconut Ice Cream!!! Love it. :-)

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥