Thursday, July 16, 2009

Correction: Mr. & Mrs. Marty Mockingbird

Marty has a wife...and kids. Except at least one of them is dead now. Another one fell out of the nest yesterday evening not long after I made that post. He was still alive last time Barnaby looked. I refuse to check. I don't want to know. Marty must have a low IQ because he built his nest in the yard where five dogs live. Idiot. Life is hard, but it's even harder when you're dumb as a stump.

I finally just gave up and ordered my red thread for the pineapple tablecloth from JoAnn's online. Nobody around here had any. Now that I've done that, I'll see it everywhere! It was on sale though, and I got it for $1.49 instead of $1.99 per ball. I ordered six so I hope that'll be enough.

I dragged out my sister's afghan that I started around October of last year and got quite a bit done yesterday. I only have a tiny bit left to do before I can start the edging, which I haven't completely decided on yet. I can't tell you too much about it since she'll probably be reading this. You'll get to see it after she gets it.

I've had some nectarines on my kitchen counter for days now. They are finally ripe and man are they delicious. I'm doing to go eat some for breakfast right now. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pammy Sue!

    The nectarines look delicious! We love those things. We get good fruit around here. I applaud Kroger's & Meijer's and all of the Fruit & Veggie stands I hit for their great produce!. :-)

    You'll have to show/post a certain afghan when your done. ;-)

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥