Saturday, July 25, 2009

Boucle All Shawl

Here's another All-Shawl made with Bernat Boucle yarn in Carnival Shades. I just made up this edging myself because the one with that pattern just didn't look right in this yarn.

And here's a shot of it hanging. It doesn't hang nearly as prettily as the Caron Spa. I haven't found anything yet that does.

This is definitely not my favorite of the shawls I've made, but it was fun and will make a nice casual shawl for someone. I'm going to put it on etsy with the others I have for sale there.

It's hot and we have no plans for the weekend. We just went to lunch and took a trip to Plano to the fancy yarn shop for some yarn I've been wanting to try. I nearly went crazy in there looking at all the yarn and trying to make up my mind. There's just too much for my brain to absorb and organize. I did try not to leave my mouth hanging open this time. Hee-hee.

No news and nothing fun to share today. I think I'll take a nap. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pammy Sue!

    I Like tat shawl. The trim on it is great. Light and Airy. Did you make that up? It looks sharp!

    I'll have to look on Etsy and see what you have!
    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. I also like your Granny shawl. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very nice light and lacy. I love your edging you did.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥