Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Stormy Tuesday

I had to work all day yesterday so I had my nose stuck on the computer and didn't pay much attention to the dogs. As you can see, they entertained themselves by making a huge mess.


Eli discovered that I keep my extra printer paper under my desk in a cubby hole and kept stealing sheets of it and running off. It made him so happy, I just let him do it. It was especially fun for him when I'd pretend I was going to get him for doing it. He would run even faster and dance around with the paper in his mouth. He wanted me to chase him, but let's get real. I'm not doing that. I'd probably slip and break my hip bone to pieces. So there are torn up pieces of paper all over the place for me to clean up now. I'm not even going to bother picking up their toys. Fletcher cannot stand it when all the toys are in the toy box. He must have them all out at once.


Yikes, it just thundered really loud and scared the daylights out of me. We have a thunderstorm moving through this morning. I shouldn't even be on the computer tempting fate. I have to work again most of the day. I'm just waiting for it to pass so I don't lose anything if the power goes out.


Look what my husband brought home for me yesterday...and I didn't even ask for it! Insert happy dance here.




I ordered Doris Chan's Amazing Crochet Lace book. There are so many pretty things in it. I'm not sure how much of it I'm interested in making, but it's fun to look at. There is one shawl pattern I'm definitely making:


Okay, y'all have a good one. I'm going to go drink my coffee while the storm passes. Bye.

5 comments:

  1. I can see why you want to make that shawl. You know, the antics of your dogs reminds me of the antics of my children. Good grief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a nice husband. I can tell the red and green but I am not sure what the first color is. I am trying to make a shawl in evey color. That way when I give one away I can always have their favorite.

    My grandsons were here all weekend, my son just called to say they both have strep throat. now my throat hurts......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Pammy,

    You gotta love that husband no? Yarn the perfect gift....for the talented girl who makes everything.....whatcha gonna make next?

    Those pooches....our little guy just 1 year old loves to tear up pieces of paper and shredd it up to beat the band...I know what you mean about he wants you to chase them..Spanky does that too...little stinkers.....

    Have a great day...Feeling better?

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. What girl has a husband that would go shopping for yarn?????? I mean, that's like he went to a fabric store and shopped or something. Damn! Some girls have all the luck. You better hang on to that guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:44 AM

    Well for crying out loud!!! BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥