A cool picture of my sun tea sitting in the window this morning. Look close and you can see the swirls of tea mixing in with the water.
I'm just going to make a bullet list today because I have a lot of little things in my head without much to say about them. I like bullet lists. More people should try to think in bullet lists. It's very efficient. We don't need all the fringe most of the time...just the bullets. Okay, here we go.
- The macaroni & ham salad is really good. I'm eating some as I type this.
- Cokes and Dr. Pepper are out; Sweet iced tea is in. (At least at my house.)
- Tori & Dean's show started up again on the Oxygen Channel, Tuesday's at 8:00.
- I started another pineapple shawl (blue) using a different pattern with smaller pineapples.
- Hubby fixed the TV audio yesterday by just resetting the cable box. Who knew? Not me.
- I bought a watermelon and a canteloupe, and they both are very weak-tasting. Boooo!
- Eli is still stealing my printer paper, but it's not funny anymore. Now I have to hide it.
- I still want to make Cake Balls like my friend, Barbara.
- I wish Barb lived next door to me. (Will you consider moving, Barb?)
- I'm going to make home-made rolls today. It's Bev's fault. She mentioned them to me and now I can't stop thinking about them.
- I'm thrilled that I don't have work to do today (knock on wood) and can just goof off and do what I want.
- Hugs & kisses to all of you. Now go spread it around.