Thursday, June 04, 2009

Just Bullets

These fake flowers on my desk make me happy.


A cool picture of my sun tea sitting in the window this morning. Look close and you can see the swirls of tea mixing in with the water.

I'm just going to make a bullet list today because I have a lot of little things in my head without much to say about them. I like bullet lists. More people should try to think in bullet lists. It's very efficient. We don't need all the fringe most of the time...just the bullets. Okay, here we go.

  • The macaroni & ham salad is really good. I'm eating some as I type this.
  • Cokes and Dr. Pepper are out; Sweet iced tea is in. (At least at my house.)
  • Tori & Dean's show started up again on the Oxygen Channel, Tuesday's at 8:00.
  • I started another pineapple shawl (blue) using a different pattern with smaller pineapples.
  • Hubby fixed the TV audio yesterday by just resetting the cable box. Who knew? Not me.
  • I bought a watermelon and a canteloupe, and they both are very weak-tasting. Boooo!
  • Eli is still stealing my printer paper, but it's not funny anymore. Now I have to hide it.
  • I still want to make Cake Balls like my friend, Barbara.
  • I wish Barb lived next door to me. (Will you consider moving, Barb?)
  • I'm going to make home-made rolls today. It's Bev's fault. She mentioned them to me and now I can't stop thinking about them.
  • I'm thrilled that I don't have work to do today (knock on wood) and can just goof off and do what I want.
  • Hugs & kisses to all of you. Now go spread it around.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I couldn't make it last night and very sorry I suggested homemade rolls. My butt is as big as Texas because I like homemade rolls with EVERY thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly like your bullets. It's gorgeous outside here, we have been playing out in the garden. It's time to do major over-hauls of a couple of beds.

    I wish we did live closer, I love making cake balls. The last batch went over the fence to the neighbor's kids. I let hubby have a few. Then I have to remove the temptation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bullet comment:
    Now I have to find out what cake balls are.
    I like the big pineapples in your pink shawl.
    Puppies learn bad habits faster than they learn good ones.
    Iced tea is in at our house too!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am awarding you the One Lovely Blog Award. What you do now is post that you have been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award and who awarded it to you. Then you go around and award the award to 10 other blogs of your choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥