Thursday, June 25, 2009

Howdy, Friends!

Farrah died and snatched Michael Jackson's pedophile ass on her way out. Thank you, Farrah, and rest in peace you beautiful thing.

Moving on...

I meant to photograph my dinner while I was making it, but it's in the oven now. I made Hobo Dinners. Do y'all ever make Hobo Dinners? They are fabulous and cheap and quick.

I just tear off 2-ft long sheets of foil and spray them with Pam. Form hamburger patties out of ground beef and season with salt & pepper and garlic powder. Slice potatoes and onions and lay a few pieces of each on top of each patty. Grab a handful of baby carrots and throw them on top too. Season one more time with salt & pepper. (This is why you will need 2-ft strips of foil...you'll be stuffing those suckers full and will need that much to seal them tight so they don't drip all over your pan and burn.) Wrap them up tight and place them on a cookie sheet.

Bake in preheated 400-degree oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Be careful when opening the packets...they will release lots of steam and burn your hands and face if you're not careful.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:11 PM

    damn, I knew you were gonna post a pic of Farrah. Could you have Barnaby photo shop MJ like LB.
    BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good I never thought of that great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh heh heh....you crack me up...."pediphile ass"....heh heh heh...
    It's really too bad that he messed up his reputation like that. His musical genious is tarnished forever by all that. Did you hear that he was $500 MILLION in debt??? Dang!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥