Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Blue Pineapple Shawl

Fini!


I bought the pattern from a nice lady in Italy. You can see her shop and buy the pattern HERE. I enjoyed making this pattern as much as the pink pineapple shawl. I just love pineapples.

I used Baby Bee (baby blue) yarn. It took me about 400 yards or just a little over a 377-yard skein. It measures 6 feet across the top and 3 feet from top to tip. I still need to throw it in the wash and block it some. I'll be doing that later this morning.

This is Abbey. I took this picture so you'd have a comparison picture for this...

This is Mojo. We kept him over the weekend for our neighbor. He is much bigger than Abbey, but we still kept getting them confused. If you're not paying attention, it's easy to mistake one for the other. He was such a good boy all weekend. Boxers are just good, easy-going dogs.

I've been trying to decide what I'm doing to crochet next. I know it'll be a shawl, but I'm not sure which one I want to try next. I should finish the Seraphina shawl I started, but I haven't made up my mind to do that yet. I do think I'll make one using the Rainbow Boucle' yarn.

I'm off. See ya.

6 comments:

  1. I love your latest shawl it is so beautiful and love the color. It looks so delicate and lacy. Your wipping out the shawls and I doing afghans by bunches. Great job thank you for sharing. Must be the coffee.(hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these shawls Pam!! Just got your comment on the apron, and I had to laugh!.. I thought "oh my gosh, if she doesn't stop giving her mother Beansie's sewing ideas, her mother is going to send a hit man after me!!" LOL! Thanks though! I'm glad you like it, and maybe your Mom will even like it so much, she'll want to make herself one too?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should make that lady's cupid pattern shawl. (And then send it to me!!!!! tee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pammy, that shawl is absolutuely gorgeous. This one has to be my favorite. I can't believe it took that small amount of yarn.
    I can't wait to see your next one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pineapple patterned shawl! I can visualize that in lots of other colors too!

    I thought that second picture was of Abbey too, until I read that it is your neighbors dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are Abbey & Mojo a "couple"? they look cute together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥