Friday, May 15, 2009

Woo-Hoo! It's Friday!

I got up at 8:15 this morning and immediately had a headache and neck/shoulder ache. I've been fighting it exactly a week today when I went out to the garage to meet Barnaby when he got home from work. When I raised my arms to hug him, a got a huge charlie horse cramp in the muscle on top of my left shoulder and up my neck. Yeee-ouch! I swear. I'm the only person on earth that can get injured just giving a hug! How dumb.

So after I got up and fed the dogs this morning, I took some Tylenol and Ibuprofen and went back to bed and slept until 1:00. When I got up, I felt much better and the headache was gone.

I'm going to be making a Seraphina Shawl over the next couple of weeks. The pattern for the shawl is HERE with detailed instructions with pictures. That's a horrible picture of the shawl with that pattern. Below are a few in different colors so you can actually see what it's going to look like. I'm not showing one in the color I'm doing mine in because when I post mine, I want it to be something you haven't seen. Okay, you've seen it but not in MY color.

Aren't they pretty? I just love the way that particular yarn makes these look. Barnaby was sweet enough this morning to go get me some at JoAnn's and bring it home so I could get it started today. He spoils me rotten, and he's all mine.

Now that I've blabbed all about here, I can't wimp out and not make it because it's too complicated. Wish me luck.

I'm definitely going to be watching Farrah's Documentary tonight on NBC at 8:00 PM Central. I know I'm going to cry and I hate crying, but I really want to see this!

I also want to go see the new Star Trek movie, and I rarely ever want to go to the movies. What's up with that? I'm just wild and crazy, aren't I? I'm really steppin' out there and being radical! Well, for me anyway.

That is all.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pam.. I have NEVER done a shawl, and have always wanted to. Maybe when you get done with this one, you can make ANOTHER one, and then I'll join you for THAT crochet-along!! LOL! What do you think?!! (0;

    I didn't know a documentary about Farrah was going to be on! I will definitely try to catch that tonight, but I'm going to need the tissues RIGHT NEXT TO ME!! It's so hard to see this happening to her, and to Patrick Swayze right now... wish someone would find a cure.. )0:

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooooo! That is a pretty shawl! If I wasn't hot all the time, I'd be beggin' for one. Sorry you got your neck and shoulder out of wack again. Gettin' old is hell, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Star Trek Movie is AMAZING! I loved it! I can;t wait until it come to the dollar movie so I can see it 3 times in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarf is absolutely gorgeous, I have never been to a JoAnns to see the colors available. I wonder if they sell it online. Our internet went down today, and we were told all of California went too, Did you go out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Miss Talent! I have to share with you~ I took one of the famous "Pam Cozies" to work with me as I hate a cold can and the cozie works perfect! I get compliments DAILY! Also, my new little buddy, AJ (cutie batutie 28 year old Air Force Gentleman) loves it. He looks adorable "borrowing" it whenever I am drinking coffee. I am very tempted to give hime one of mine... buit so far sharing is working out. He doesn't mind the teasing he gets, he just tells them they are jealous that I share with him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥