Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tote #2


This is Peaches & Cream 100% Cotton in Lilac Umbre

I just wanted to pop in right quick and make an entry. I've got tons of work to do! We had storms like crazy this morning and lost power. Thank goodness I wasn't working yet and didn't lose anything. But that's all over, and it looks like the sun is going to shine now.

Here's a picture of the beginnings of my second tote bag. As of right now, there are three of us crocheting the tote. Beansie and Faith are in for sure, and Cupy hasn't decided yet.

If you'd like to join us, we'd love to have you. The more, the merrier! HERE is the free pattern for the tote bag again in case you missed it. It's not difficult at all...it just takes time.

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I sure hope you all are still making these after I get all of graduations and birthdays done. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty color...lots of possibilities with the multi color
    and so springy.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email is beverooni @ hotmail . com?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥