Sunday, May 03, 2009

Rain & Stuff

Abbey will never make a good super model. She was not very cooperative while modelling the burka, I mean washcloth, I made this morning. It would have been funnier if she looked at the camera, but she refused. The old girl is not in the mood these days to put up with much of anything except belly rubs. Her 12th birthday is on Mother's Day next Sunday. That's very old for a boxer.


I emptied our rain gauge on Friday afternoon of 2 inches of rain. This morning there were 3 more inches and Barnaby snapped this picture. I love the rain. Barnaby, me, and all the dogs piled up in the bed yesterday afternoon at 3:00 and listened to another line of thunderstorms roll through. It was a lovely couple of hours.

Three o'clock coffee waited until 5:00 yesterday while we napped and listened to the rain. Speaking of 3:00 Coffee, The Cinnabun Cake turned out great, even after messing up on the ingredients. I may mess it up every time I make it.

I made a baked bean dip yesterday to eat during last night's race. I took pictures and everything for y'all, but they mysteriously disappeared from my camera. Hmpf. I'll try again when we reheat it later tonight. Because I know you are dissappointed that you didn't get to see a picture of bean dip! Bean dip pictures are all the rage, haven't you heard?
I'm just not very funny today. I hate it when that happens. I'm leaving you now to go color my hair. Have a good Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Watch your email, there's one on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is...yellow is not her color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥