Friday, May 29, 2009

PineappleShawlPurseSteroidsENT...

I've been working on a pineapple shawl the last couple of evenings. It's coming along nicely and I'm really enjoying it. I can hardly wait to finish it and show you. It'll probably take me 2-3 more evenings to finish. Maybe I'll get some extra hours to work on it later this afternoon. Right now I have nothing to keep me from it.

In the meantime, here's a super-cute crochet purse pattern for you. I'm bookmarking the link because I want to make it sometime when I'm in the mood for something different. I think I'd probably use clear acrylic handles on it to keep it more dressy-looking. And I think it would be pretty made in white with different colored pastel ruffles, don't you? Hmmm. There are so many possibilities.

I can tell the steroids have kicked-in. My face was hot and red all day yesterday and I feel like I have lots more energy today than normal. Go steroids and do your thang!

I have a follow-up with the ENT later this morning. I'll probably stop at Starbucks and pop into Walmart on my way home. Even though I have tons of yarn, Walmart has some I want to buy to make more pineapple shawls with. A girl can never have enough yarn apparently.

It seems I can never have enough time to get myself dolled-up to leave the house lately either. I'd better go get in the bath and start the process so I can leave on time for my appointment. I have several pictures to post, but that will have to wait until later. Oh yeah, and I have to throw the afghan for the doc in the washer & dryer before I leave too. I really have to get moving.

You guys have a loverly day!

4 comments:

  1. You go girl....glad your feeling better....and you are crocheting up a storm...I have laid down the hook for a while..that tote beat me up...I may get back to it...I lost interest in it..it is all crochet, and sewn up..all I have to do is line it, and add the straps..looking forward to your pictures...as I ponder....the next project...something simple and mindless....but cute..No? Have yourself a loverly day too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that purse too!! I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are beginning to feel better and the meds are kicking in. What are you going to do if the doc says that the crocheting/knitting are aggravating your neck symptoms? Bite my tongue. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Lord...yes, bite your tongue! I swear I will learn to crochet with my feet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥