Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Pieces & Parts & Pigs

The pieces and parts I have done on the tote bag.

That biggest piece is stacked with the front and back panels of the tote and the front and back pockets, and there's one strap there that's still in progress. I'm so close to finishing I can taste it. Woo-hoo...crochet geek heaven.


I think I need to go buy a new button. That one laying there may be too light. You can't see it very well in the picture, but it's wooden. I'll have to wait and see. The very last thing I'll do is sew that on. I'm pretty sure it will be done by Friday or before.

*********************************


I don't know why I haven't felt like blogging much lately. It seems like my mind is just blank or I'm thinking too much to put anything rational or remotely interesting down on paper. And then besides that, my dogs are being heathens and hoodlums getting into everything they're not supposed to. It's probably because they haven't been outside much for a week because it's been raining every day.


All I know for sure is I'm minus two pairs of shoes, one sports bra, two pairs of underwear (eww...they love my underwear!), two checks from clients and a deposit slip, one boot that belonged to Barnaby, a pair of his house shoes, and I don't remember what all else. They did all that stuff in ONE DAY! It's a good thing I love those brats, or they'd be in the clink at the animal shelter.


Okay, here comes the "Pig" part of the title...



I have a confession to make...


I ate six Moon Pies yesterday. There, I said it. At least it was the singles and not the double-deckers. They are evil.



Supposedly there are peanut butter Moon Pies now, but I've never seen them. Good thing. I love you, evil Moon Pies!

4 comments:

  1. I am 99% positive that Banana Moon Pies fell from Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of nutty for the banana moon pies myself. Oh yeah, I can't have them in the house because they are a major binge trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors look beautiful!! I'm liking mine too!... but the moon pies??... I don't think I've ever had one!! Hmm.. They sure do LOOK good! I may have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moon Pies Rock! Especially after a few seconds in the microwave!
    Dogs like things that have your scent, so, the chew your "smelly" stuff. HaHa! Remember, they have noses that can smell everything! Even the stuff we cant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥