Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh, Wow...

Oh my gosh, y'all! I am so excited and overwhelmed and choked-up right now! I opened the front door to go get the mail and there was a box sitting on my front porch. Just look at all the great stuff someone sent me in the mail!


Five skeins of Lion Brand Homespun yarn, Five crochet pattern books, AND...

This beautiful, huge, pink afghan that doubles as a shawl when you fold it in half! This picture just does not do it justice. It's really beautiful! I'm so touched by the generosity of it all.

You made me cry, Carol! Nobody has ever made me an afghan before. I absolutely love everything!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's beautiful and what fun stuff she sent as well. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Don't you just love surprise boxes that come in the mail??!! Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you very surprised by the package. I wanted something special for your act of kindness to me. Surprise's are like treasures you find. Enjoy. Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥