Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Laundry Day




I've got 4 BIG loads of laundry to do today. I've not been keeping up with it and it's gotten out of hand. Time to buckle down and just do it!

Barnaby went back to work today. I bet he ends up coming home, though, because he really didn't feel good yesterday. He had whatever it was a lot worse than I did.

The vet appointment for Fletch, Eli, and Sammi went well. All the dogs are healthy with no bugs or viruses or anything.

I think I need to delay my throat surgery a couple of weeks at least. There's a lot going to be going on around here the next two weeks, and between those things and work, I just need to wait.

Let's see...what else? I believe that's it. I'm off to do laundry and drink lots of coffee!

1 comment:

  1. Gee...I hate for you to put it off, but I also want you to feel like doing stuff and having me over. I know...I'm so selfish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥