Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Do you know why it takes me FOREVER to do things now? It's because I do things like this:

I'm doing laundry today, as I already told you. I take the clothes out of the dryer when the buzzer goes off and proceed to hang them up and fold them. When I get finished with that, I turn on the dryer to about 40 minutes to dry the next load. Forty minutes later, the buzzer goes off just as I'm about to eat lunch, so I extend the time for 10 more minutes while I eat so my clothes don't get all wrinkled. When the buzzer goes off and I go in there to retrieve the clothes so I can fold them, I open the dryer door and THE DRYER IS EMPTY! I forgot to take the clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer before I started it. DOH! Crap. I'm an airhead. Why don't I just open the window and throw my money out there?

4 comments:

  1. Awww... don't feel TOO bad. I just got back from the store, and forgot I needed 2 cans of cream of chicken soup!! #&^%Q#(@#(*&%!!!!! Thank God for Cooks.com, who had a substitution I could make instead. I hope it still comes out ok! (0;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Hilarious! That's okay though. The other day I tried to dry towels on the Air Fluff cycle for and hour. Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina BoBeener9:41 AM

    Well at least you didn't put the frozen blueberrys up in the cabinet with the dishes this time! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH! You are not an airhead! You are my twin! This could have been written by me!
    Love you Girlie~ Take care of that throat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥