Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Something Really Dumb

If you want to see something really dumb, please raise your hand.

I knew it! Everybody likes to see dumb stuff...

This is the picture that goes with a crochet pattern for the top this girl is wearing:

What the hell is she doing? Who stands like that? STUPID! If you can imagine that you are looking down upon her from an upper floor, she looks like she fell and is laying dead with broken bones. How did somebody look at that picture and say, "That's the one! We're going to use that shot for the ad!" Stupid, I tell you.

Let's see. What else do I have for you today? Hmm...

Oh, I made a cake yesterday. It's just a white cake (from a box) with brown butter frosting (homemade). It's yummy. Here's a picture for you to drool on. Obviously, we ate two pieces of it before I thought to get a picture.

White Cake w/Brown Butter Frosting

I think I'm going to start another Round Ripple Afghan. Like I don't have enough afghans started already that I need to finish. In fact, I think I started on a black and white Round Ripple a while agok and stuck it back somewhere. I'm going to go find it and finish it.

Y'all have a good evening. I'm going to watch Ghost Hunters tonight, and this time I mean it.

2 comments:

  1. Would you post your recipe for Brown Butter frosting? My grandmother used to make it and I'd love to try it. She made a "caramel cake" and topped it with this. I'd completely forgotten about it until you posted this picture. Yummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:30 PM

    you gonna make that crochet top? I want to see you wear it and stand in your doorway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥