Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pillow Credit

I meant to add at the bottom of my entry yesterday that didn't think of this stuff all on my own. I'm not that creative. I semi-followed the semi-instructions on Attic24's blog back in November HERE. I had to do the back different since I didn't use a material I could crochet through. Her pillows are so pretty! I wanted some too, but I think I'll stop at just one. OR...I could make the others and just crochet the backsides like the fronts and eliminate the majority of the sewing. We'll see. Right now I'm stacked with work so it won't be this week. You can see all three of her pillows HERE. Aren't they pretty?

I just wanted to get that in before I have somebody mad at me again. Back to work! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥