Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Nothing Really

I'm crocheting a pineapple doily today. I have to concentrate so hard when I'm doing something like that, that it makes me brain dead to everything else. That's a good thing for me right now. I really wanted to do a more elaborate one, but I settled on a medium-sized square one. I may do a bigger, more detailed one after I finish this. I'm using a variegated thread, which I think was a mistake. I don't think the pineapples are going to show up as well as they would in a solid color, but we'll see.

I just ate a bowl of sliced bananas and strawberries. YUM. We're having homemade hamburgers tonight for supper. I just really haven't been in the mood to cook or bake lately so it's been just simple stuff around here.

I just saw some work come in on the business email. Guess I better go and see what it is. Ugh. I didn't want to work today. Bye.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥