Thursday, April 02, 2009

I Went

I made it out of the house. Went to the bank, went to the Dollar Tree and bought some cheap dog toys, went to the antique store and bought the below pictured afghan for $10, and finally, I went to the grocery store for a few things. I was gone about three hours and had a good time with myself.



Just What I Needed, Huh? I don't care. I like it.

I got all of the dogs each a big furry stuffed bear. They'll have fun tearing them to shreds and unstuffing them. I don't know why they just love doing that. I don't mind the mess they make because it makes them happy. They are always so excited to get new ones.

All of the cute little bears about to die.

2 comments:

  1. I like that afghan too and for $10????? I wouldn't be able to pass it up! That is a steal!

    Poor little bears on death row.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new afghan........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥