Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I Walked

Well, I didn't do it first thing, but I did get out and walk. It was a very short one -- just up to the park and around the block. I took Fletch and Sammi with me. I thought I'd feel really great and energized when I got back, but I don't. Whatever. It's a really beautiful day out there though.

I just deleted three paragraphs I had written out here. Trust me, you didn't want to hear it. You're welcome.

I think I'll go call a lawn service and see if somebody can come and give a major trim to our front hedges and prune the two Crepe Myrtle's out front. That'll be a nice surprise for Barnaby so he doesn't have to do it. The cleaning up and hauling off alone is worth the money.

Y'all have a great day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. YEA! YOU DID IT! Now, if I could only get myself to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥