Saturday, March 07, 2009

People, Please!

See? There I go writing something that offends someone again! Good Lord. To get to her blog, just click on the title link below.

Beansieleigh said...
stealing... borrowing... whatever you want to call it... I guess I should be flattered. It would just be nice if you could have mentioned the blog/writer from where/whom you got this from. I was VERY surprised to wake up to this, this morning! I certainly would have given reference or link to YOU, and/or YOUR blog.

My response:

Wow. The only person who deserves credit for this is Dr. Seuss himself, and I did that. It's available ALL OVER the place.

I didn't steal anything of yours.I'm sorry if I offended you, but you may want to rethink your stance on this one. I was using the term "stole" loosely when I said that on my blog. I have never "stolen" anything from anyone without giving credit, and I never would.

I would be happy to link to your blog if you'd like. I enjoyed looking around here last night. I think I got to it via Faith's blog, but I'm not sure on that.

Again, I'm sorry I offended you.

*******************************

And here are a few more sites where you can find this exact same quote...Just in case they want to get their panties in a wad about not being linked.

Dr. Seuss

Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

The list could go on and on.

1 comment:

  1. It was early when I saw this Pam... It just took me by surprise, first thing in the morning.. then it seemed as if the word "borrow" in another comment, was then making a joke of it. Perhaps I misunderstood or read into this too much, and I certainly don't meant to stake a claim on anything Seuss ever said... So, I am sorry too. I have enjoyed your site, "Scotty's Place" as well... Let bygones be bygones? That would be fine by me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥