Thursday, March 12, 2009


I made these last night while waiting up for Barnaby Jones. They are looking for some bad guys, and he was out until 1:00 a.m. on a stakeout. When he's out late on stuff like that, I worry and try to keep myself busy. I guess I wasn't too worried because when he called during the season premier of Ghost Hunters, I told him I had to go and would call him back when it was over. Ha-ha.

Since I made both of those out of acrylic yarn, I'm going to be using them or gifting them as hotpads. I didn't have any cotton yarn other than pastel baby colors, and I wasn't in the mood for those.

I'm not sure what I'm going to work on today. I need to psych myself up to work on an almost-finished afghan. I only need four more squares before I can finish sewing them together and do the border. I hate it when I have trouble being motivated to finish up something I've spent hours and hours on. I don't know why that happens.

I'm going to eat breakfast and work on that.

2 comments:

  1. I like your hot pads, I am glad your check-up went okay. We are in Mississippi, brown water to drink and bathe in, I wonder what that would do to your vitamin D levels? This is a very different place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did BOTH of those in an evening??? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥