Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh the Stress

I'm stressing out today with computer problems and work. I should be calm now because everything is done, but I'm still all jumpy. A man just walked by my kitchen window and nearly scared me to death. He was out there working on the neighbors lawn, but in the moment, he was a killer-rapist-convict out to get me. Lordie, I need to calm down.

The taco salad for dinner last night was fantastic. I just had it again for lunch and it was just as good. I kept everything separate instead of mixing it all together, because I knew there would be leftovers and I didn't want them to be all soggy. There's still plenty left for several more servings.

I think I'll go crochet for awhile and settle down. The computer problems can wait. I think the problem is with the wireless connection and we'll have to go buy a new wireless thing-a-ma-jig before it will work anyway, and I'm not going anywhere today. No way. I'm using the kitchen computer to make this entry. It's working fine. I don't have access to my email though, and that kind of bugs me. I guess I could go through the trouble of accessing it here, but what a hassle. It can wait too.

Oh, I wanted to mention Lost, which we watched on TIVO last night. Sawyer was on a lot in this episode, and lordie is he good looking or what? I was swooning and kept saying, "He's so good looking! Look at him! That hair! Those dimples!" I love me some Sawyer.

So...for your viewing pleasure, but mostly mine:

Yes.


Yes-Yes!

YES!

You're welcome. I don't know about y'all, but I need a cigarette. Hee-hee. I feel much better now.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the computer problem turns out to be an easy fix! I don't watch Lost but that Sawyer guy is pretty to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥