Friday, March 06, 2009

Nothing Friday

I've got nothing for you today except new pictures of Eli...


He'll be 10 weeks old on Sunday.
We're waiting for our Friday night pizza to be delivered. Same old stuff around here. All I did today was crochet and mess with the dogs. I had Beef-a-Roni from a can for lunch and liked it.
Barnaby plans on doing yard work tomorrow, and I don't have any plans yet. When and if it cools down some, I plan on making a pot of Chicken Soup. I got everything to make it at the store, but it's just been too warm for soup. It's been in the 80s.
Blogger is being stupid again with the spacing issue.
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. We turned on the air conditioning today ourselves....wow one detailed recipe.. I will have to wait until we return from Mississippi to try that one...... We head out Sunday for 2 weeks of babysitting a building...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! He is so adorable!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy the soup! And he is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥