Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm Sick


I woke up this morning with a sore throat, and when I looked at it in the mirror with a flashlight, I knew I was in trouble. It has red and white splotches all over it. Being Saturday, I didn't want to wait until Monday to go see my doctor, so I went to a clinic. I have a temp of 100, and they tested for Types A & B Flu and Strep. All were negative so they assume it's a virus. And I was told a virus can last 10-15 days. Oh joy.

I came home and promptly changed right back into my PJs, where I plan to stay the rest of the weekend. Maybe I'll change into clean ones, and maybe I won't. Right now I don't care.

Wish me a speedy recovery, and wish my sweet hubby an easy time taking care of the dogs while I'm sidelined. I'll be back when I'm feeling better.

3 comments:

  1. Poor you! Now you know why you have been feeling down and out the last few days. You were getting sick. :(

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's not strep. Gee... wonder if that's why your throat was so bad this week. Double Hugs. Hope you feel better quick!
    Drink warm things for your throat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pam! Get well soon! I hate being sick! Wishes for a speedy recovery. The cat pic is too cute. That isn't your Cat though is it? Love the shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥