Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Should Be Working

But I'm here goofing off!

We're having taco salad tonight for supper. I saw the recipe on Mommy's Kitchen the other day, and I've been craving it ever since. I stopped and got everything I need at the grocery store while I was out running approximately 1 million errands today.

I'm NOT complaining, but someone opened the floodgates on work the last two days and we got a bunch of stuff in. Whoever opened them up and close them now. We have plenty to keep us busy this week. Thanks.

I weighed again Saturday morning and I'm still horrified. It just keeps on creeping up there! Stop it! It's overwhelming me, and I'm freaked out. I guess freaking out is the theme-of-the-day today.

I love this. Give it a listen...it'll make you laugh.

2 comments:

  1. MMmmmmm Taco Salad! Yum! I'll have to keep that in mind for the warmer days. We had Enchilada Casserole tonight and it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27 AM

    thats the recipe I grew up with
    Catalina, baby......BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥