Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Helloooo!

TUESDAY:

There's a new link over in my sidebar for a blog I found called Mommy's Kitchen. Go check it out. There are lots of recipes over there.

I'm taking it easy today. I'm feeling it in my neck and right arm after working outside yesterday. It's not bad with a dose of Tylenol, but it is noticeable. The backyard and porch sure do look a lot better though.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT:
I started that blog entry thinking I'd come back to it later in the day but never did. I've been furiously crocheting trying to finish that afghan I'm donating to Victory Junction Gang Camp. I should finish it up in the morning. I did a more elaborate border than I should have if I wanted to hurry up and finish, but it looks good. I know I'll be glad I did it when it's done.

I think the afghan turned out really well after the way it started. I really hated those bright neon colors. I've taken a little bit here and a little bit there from several patterns just according to how the mood stuck me when I felt it was time to change it. I'll post a picture tomorrow so y'all can see it. It's nothing I would want for myself, but I think a sick kid will love it.

Update on the throat: I've not been mentioning anything about it so as not to jinx myself. My throat was doing so well last week, and then all of the sudden, it was back again with a vengence yesterday without any apparent provocation. Today it's even worse. I sound like a 3-pack-a-day, 30-year smoker with an annoying hack-hack-hack. Very attractive. The spasms are also still there, but they're not painful like in the beginning. I can live with them.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah.... baby steps on that gardening Sister!
    Sorry about the throat problem. What did that doctor tell you about that anyway?
    Can't wait to see the cool neon afghan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:35 AM

    are you sounding like Lucy in her final years?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥