Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Granny Afghan Lives!


This was one of the first things I ever crocheted a few years ago. It's been in a bag stored up in a closet because I didn't want to use it and get dog hair on it. Well, sca-rew that! I decided today that I was taking it out and using it, dog hair and all. It's certainly not being enjoyed up in the closet.


I haven't crocheted today to calm my nerves, but I've laundered every stitch of anything I could find: dog blankets and beds, rugs, sheets, comforters, and the list goes on. It's made me feel better to clean everything. Go figure.


Excuse me while I go check out those pictures of Josh Holloway again. I think I'd faint dead away if I ever saw him walking down the street. Yes, I'm 13 years old. Shut-up-a-your-face.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOoooo! Purdy! You are right. Use your best stuff... china, linens, and all. It's not worth diddly all closed away where you can't enjoy it.

    I did a bunch of that kind of laundry today too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥