Monday, March 09, 2009

Boring Things

There's nothing happening around here today. I have no work as of yet, and I haven't been in the mood to crochet today. It's supposed to be 83 degrees today and it's already humid and uncomfortable. I just turned on the air conditioner again a little while ago. Looks like that soup weather I'm waiting for will be here Wednesday through Sunday with highs in the 40-50s. I can't wait.

I gave Eli a bath and blow-dry this morning. I'm taking him over to my mom's for a visit this afternoon and wanted him to look clean and fluffy. I want to look clean and fluffy too, so I took a bath and gave myself a blow-dry and make-up.

I cut a little over an inch off the back of my hair because it was just a thin layer of fringy stuff that had grown out and was flipping out all over the place. Now it looks nice and straight back there and can grow out without another trim for many months.

I think I'm going to go buy some GIANT jeans today. I'm tired of stuffing myself into too-small ones and being uncomfortable all the time. Most people would go on a diet, but I'm just buying bigger jeans! So there. I'm still too disgusted with the whole diet and weight thing. GIANT jeans here I come.

Why don't you make another batch of cookies too, Pam? Okay, I will, Smart-Ass.

1 comment:

  1. Cooler weather must be coming your way because it's cold here (in the 60's) and probably moving toward your state.

    Giant jeans huh? Shoot, I have a whole wardrobe of those!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥