Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Better

I'm feeling better today, and it looks like my throat is clearing up too. Barnaby came home early yesterday afternoon to keep an eye on the dogs so I could go to bed and sleep. And I did, and then I went to bed early last night and slept some more.

Between the nap and going to bed last night, I made this CABBAGE SOUP recipe. It was good, but I think it will be even better today. It makes a ton, so cut the recipe in half if you're not feeding an army.

I'm not very talkative today, so I think that's about all you're going to get outta me. Maybe I'll be back later. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon, and the rest will be good for you. Glad to hear you tried the soup and liked it, yes it does make alot, but thats part of the appeal for me, leftovers, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are feeling better. Sour throats and soups always seem to go together. Take Care Now...........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥