Tuesday, March 24, 2009

About That Pumpkin Bread...

I hope I’m not too late to tell y'all that I was disappointed in this bread. I may have baked it too long, as it was kind of chewy and tough on the bottom. (I forgot to set the timer.) Also, I think next time I will make it ¼ cup applesauce and ¼ cup oil. It won’t be as “light” but will maybe have a better texture. It does taste better to me this morning.

I have a busy day today. I'm already freaking out. I need to breathe and relax. I don't have to do it ALL today, although I feel like I do. That's just how I am when I have a To-Do list. Gah!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update on the bread. I'll take your suggestion when I make it.

    I always have to make a list and then I number it and start checking things off as I get them done. Good luck getting it all done today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥