Monday, February 09, 2009

Westminster!

Here is what I'll be doing tonight and tomorrow night:

2009 WESTMINSTER DOG SHOW

Monday, February 9
Live Telecast:
Monday, Feb 9 (7-8 PM Live Central Time on USA Network)

You’ll need to change the channel at 8:00 PM (Central Time) to CNBC:

Continuing Live Telecast:
Monday, Feb 9 (8-10 PM Live Central Time on CNBC)

Groups Being Judged:
Hound
Terrier
Non-Sporting
Herding

Tuesday, February 10
Live Telecast:
Tuesday, Feb 10 (7-10 PM Live Central Time on USA Network)

Groups Being Judged:
Sporting
Working
Toy

Followed by Best In Show Judging

2 comments:

  1. hi Pammy Sue,
    Ran across your blog today...the grannies caught my eye..I too am making grannies and mine are hexagons..I have about 23 so far..yesterday I put the borders around each square....I have many
    to go est 400 needed...have a good
    day..
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hear it for the dogs!
    woof woof!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥