Thursday, February 26, 2009

Super Stupid

(This is the second entry today. Scroll down and read the first one if you haven't read it already.)

So I needed to run to the grocery store to get some ingredients for supper. I take a shower, put on some make-up, dry and fix my hair, and dash out to the store, all in record time. I get my groceries and check myself out at self-checkout. Except when I get to the paying part, I don't have my wallet with me.

I call the girlie over and tell her what happened, she suspends my transaction and saves my bagged groceries for me until I can get back with my wallet.

I run to my car, dash home, and run in really quick and grab what I need and run out. I drive back to the store and park. I can't find my wallet. In my haste, I grabbed my glasses instead of my wallet. Doh!

So I drive back home, grab my WALLET, drive back to the store for the third time, and pay for my groceries. Like I said, Super Stupid!

***************************
When I got up this morning and looked in the mirror, this is what I saw above my lips. WTF?

Without Make-Up

I guess I must have bitten my lip during the night? I don't know. It's not like I've been making out either. How weird!

With Make-Up

Thank goodness for make-up. It doesn't look quite as bad. But really, what on earth?

1 comment:

  1. You come by it honestly. You were born a blond...remember?
    tee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥