Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Somtimes I'm Too Candid

So I have a problem in my nose...

I had a "burger" way up in my nose canal about three days ago that was hard, and I could feel it stuck up there when I was just sitting still. What do you do when that happens? That's right. You pick it out. You pick your nose. You all know you do it sometimes so stop acting so horrified that I said it.

So I picked my nose (very daintily, of course) and got it out. But it took a few times before it came unstuck, and I think I may have taken some interior nose skin out with it. That spot where I ripped the nose skin out with the little hard "burger" is extremely sore. So much so that when I just rub the outside of my nose for any reason (very daintily, again), I can feel the pain up in my nostril canal.

I have no idea why I just shared that with the world, but there ya go. I'm too busy to think of anything else. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! All I can think to say is... I hope that wasn't an alien implant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥