Friday, February 13, 2009

My Valentine

This is our new baby boy. He is a full-blood Papillon. Estimated adult weight is approximately 7 lbs. He weights 2.5 today.
PLEASE SEND ME NAME SUGGESTIONS in the comment section or via email if you have it!! I've been driving myself insane looking through names. The only two names still on my list are Angus and Niko (pronounced Neeko). I'm leaning towards Niko. I really don't like regular dog names like Fido or Bear or Fluff Ball or whatever. No sissy names! (Like Little Boy wasn't a sissy name! Ha-ha.)

He's so sweet and furry, and his little paws are so pink! It's unbelievable how easily he just slid into the pack in the house. All the other dogs are careful and curious with him. He's so funny following them all around. He seems to be very independent at times, and has gone outside by himself several times. I've had the door open since the weather has been so nice all day.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my Word, he is adorable.... just precious..... I can't wait to see which name you choose...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niko is perfect! When i saw his name that is one name i thought of. Then i scrolled down and saw your suggestions. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Call him JAZZ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is tooo handsome!
    Romeo, cause he's a little lover boy

    I also love;
    Vito
    Bruno
    Mito
    Mario
    (I like names ending in O)
    I also like:
    Ruffus
    Mr Bojagangos

    How about names refering to something in your life?
    Blogger
    What is the name of that tv guy you lust after?
    How about after something in knitting or food?
    One more name: JANIS
    for a boy spell it JANUS
    haha!!!
    I will keep thinking
    What a wonderful VD gift! The gift of Love
    See, Romeo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely lad, how about Greg, looks like a Gregory to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little doll.....no matter what name you choose, if you are like our gang here...our dog, whose
    real name is Spanky, has many nicknames, and usually when I call him Spanky, he is in trouble....
    enjoy your baby dog.....love the little pink paws, they grow so fast..just like kids..

    Faith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥