Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just Bang On It!

I think Blogger is screwed up today. My profile picture isn't showing up, and I can't upload pictures either.

Hello? Is anybody there?

I went into "Settings" and "Formatting" yesterday and changed something having to do with pictures. I can't even remember why I did it. I think it was something I read in "tips and tricks." I wonder if that screwed something up. I've reversed it today, but it's still not allowing me to upload pictures and my profile pic is still not showing up either. Hmm.

I used to work at a place where if the police radio in a squad car was messed up, the guy that was responsible for the radio maintenance and repair would say, "Did you bang on it? Try that and see if it works." I'm not kidding. He actually said that AND he was totally serious. It never worked, but every time anybody ever said anything about something not working, everybody who heard it would say, "Bang on it!" I still think of that every time something isn't working.

****************

I'm finished with the tote bag I was crocheting. I have to take it over to my mom's because she's going to put a lining in it for me. I'll post the pics when that's done.

I started the afghan for the Victory Junction Gang Camp charity. Here's the beginning of it:

Okay, that's weird. It let me upload that picture.

Are those some bright colors or what? They asked for bright colors, so that's what they're getting. I think it'll look better when I get more of the blue in it. I bet it looks cool under a blacklight. Groovy, man.

You can see all the completed afghans for this charity project at: http://sissiescrochetplace.blogspot.com/ Just keep scrolling down and you'll see them, then keep clicking on "older posts" at the bottom of each page to see them all.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. OOoooo! Love those bright colors. That black background really makes those colors pop off the page! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥