Sunday, February 15, 2009

Crochet Stuff & Eli Pics

I crocheted a doll hat for my mom's friend. Eli was the perfect size to model it, but he wouldn't be still! The brim of the hat is supposed to be turned up.

If you look closely, you can see the silhouette of Sammi sitting on the back of the couch like a cat in the background. That's one of her favorite places to sit and look out the back door when I have it open.
Cell phone camera photo of Eli sleeping on his back on my sister's couch yesterday.
Barnaby got me the yarn this morning to make the charity blanket for the Victory Junction Gang Camp. I'm going to work on it today. You'll notice over in the sidebar that I did nine more little squares for the other blanket I'm working on. Now I have a nice, round number done.

4 comments:

  1. Eli is sooooo cute!
    My Bandit also perches on the back of the couch like a cat to be on the lookout for something or one to bark at. He's on duty right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Only 280 left to go....

    Eli is soooooooo cute! I just want to snuggle with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool on getting some more squares done, we spent Valentines night in the middle of the Mojave Desert. Finally arrived this evening. Staying 2 blocks from the ocean, we ran to the pier in pouring rain and had some pretty mundane seafood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:13 PM

    Man, you've been bloggin, I was out of town and missed your Valentine dog. It cracks me up!
    BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥