Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Thursday

Our new washer & dryer were delivered Tuesday. I don't have anything to say about them except they're newer and prettier than the 18-year-old ones. Well, that's a big duh. If I weren't so worried about money lately, I'd have bought fancy front-loaders in a cool color. Alas, I am too skeered right now and we got the "old-fashioned" kind in white. BORING! I have a hard time even getting excited about them. I'm sure they work just as well as the new-fangled kind, and probably even better. We Americans are so spoiled! I should just be grateful I'm not going to the laundry mat every week to do my laundry. No, wait. I should be grateful that I even have clothes to wash & dry! There. That puts things into perspective.

I have a giant sirloin tip steak thawed out for dinner. I have no idea why I even bought it, and I also have no idea what to do with it. Maybe I should run in there and stick it in the crockpot with a can of soup & veggies? I don't know.

Please standby while I look around for a recipe...

Okay, I'm going to make Swiss Steak. That means I have to run to the store really quick for some green pepper, onion, and mushrooms. And that means I have to run. Bye.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥