Monday, January 12, 2009

Surprise! I'm Sick!

Good thing I cheated and wrote this entry last night. I'm pretty sure I have strep throat now. What a bummer. It hurts!

Anywho, here ya go...



I made THESE and THIS for dinner tonight. The soup recipe is for the crockpot, but I made mine in a big pot and simmered it for about 2 1/2 hours. It's fantastic. We both really liked it a lot. I followed the roll recipe exactly and used my bread machine for the dough. It's better than the recipe I've been using for years and will replace it immediately! I made half as rolls and half as crescents. The crescents were way better than the rolls, so follow the directions and make crescents! Here's a couple of pictures.
The soup is an in-progress picture before I added the tomato sauce and some other stuff. It's not a pretty soup, by any means, but it tastes great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥