Friday, January 09, 2009

Nothingness

I hate that I don't have anything interesting to post and I don't have anything uninteresting to post either. I've got a blank mind. Sometimes if I come here and just open up a new page things just flow out. Not today.

I haven't cooked or baked anything.

I haven't read anything to review or share.

I haven't been anywhere.

Sounds like I should be bored, but I'm not. I'm content just to sit here and do nothing. All I've been doing is crocheting, sleeping, and taking care of the herd. And they need lots of tending to.

I'm trying to get my mind to the place it needs to be to start a diet of some kind. It just ain't happenin'. I've done them all so many times that I'm just bored with it. I can't muster the energy to even think about it too long or even care right now. I care, but obviously not enough to take action. Bleh. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

I slept like crap again last night. Maybe I'll go try to take a nap. I do love my naps. I can usually at least get still for an hour or so, even if I don't sleep. Too bad naps are not interesting to talk about. I'd be very entertaining.

Man, I'm tempted to just delete this entry and try again later. Too bad I have a "Thou shalt not delete an entry" policy.

1 comment:

  1. Boo boo... I swear, I'm going to a hypno-therapist to jump start my diet! I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥