Saturday, January 03, 2009

Not a Morning Person

Happy Saturday! I'm feeling pretty good today. I should never post right after I wake up in the mornings because I rarely ever wake up feeling great. I need to putter around awhile and have that first cup of coffee to gauge how I'm going to feel that day.

I've been working on setting up my new computer and transferring all the stuff I need on it. That's always a joy...NOT. Barnaby is in there right now trying to figure out why the budget program we use won't work. It's a budget program he found as freeware online several years ago, and we've been using it ever since. I'm going to be lost if I have to change to another program. That budget program has been a big security blanket for us, and we love it.

He just came in here and told me it's not going to work. Thank goodness there is a new version that we can get that costs $29.99. Well worth it if you ask me! We use QuickBooks for our business, but my partner is the one that does all that stuff. QB is just too complicated compared to the one we've been using for our personal stuff.

I put a new little section over in my sidebar for the Crochet Square Countdown. It should keep me motivated if I have to be publicly accountable for getting them done.

I've got nothing else to say. I guess I'll go crochet some more and watch HGTV. All the laundry is done and my house is clean, thanks to Barnaby and my cleaning lady.

It's supposed to get to 81 degrees today! WOW. I want a real winter! Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:01 PM

    glad to hear your feeling better. BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had HGTV on all day! I love it when I get a day to myself! Your square count day is a great idea! I hope you get them done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crochet countdown is a cool idea! You're a genious! You always have such good ideas. Glad you're feeling good enough to blog and crochet today! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want a real winter? C'mon up. Syracuse has a bit more snow, but from your perspective, even we have a lot. Got a solid 2 months of deliciously cool weather coming with another month of so-so stuff coming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥