Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Still Boring

There's just nothing happening.

The post surgery pain is much better, but I did notice my right hand kept going completely numb the day before yesterday while crocheting. I don't know if that's a normal after-surgery symptom or not. Maybe it's a completely separate problem like carpel tunnel. I don't even want to know if it is. I refuse to deal with or acknowledge anything else.

I want to get out and take a walk today. I know I'll feel better if I can force myself out that door a few times a week.

2 comments:

  1. If nothing else....just go sit outside and soak up some sun for about 20 minutes. You need the Vitamin D! Glad you are feeling better. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that vitamin C? The sunshine? I always thought you get vitamin C from the sun. D is stuff like Milk?
    Anyway.
    Pam, I am glad you are coming along. And you are never boring! Just funnier some times more so than others.
    Hey! I have a blog buddy (or what ever you call us) that you should check out today. Go to my site & click on LoriTimesFive. Or go through http://loritimesfive.blogspot.com
    She did this cool thing today that takes you on a visual walk with her where she lives. The beautiful coast in California! It is lovely& I must say I felt like I was on a tour.
    If you are bored, you may enjoy C:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥