Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Best Cookies

I've never had a bad chocolate chip cookie, but some are definitely better than others. I tried a new recipe yesterday, and these really are the best I've ever had.

I had to improvise a little because I had no brown sugar. I just dumped a bunch of white sugar in a bowl and poured in some molasses and stirred and stirred until it was well mixed. Voila! Brown sugar! I also used milk chocolate chips because I favor them lately over the semi-sweet.

Aside from that, I made them exactly by the recipe which is HERE. They are so good!

********************

My arms have really been aching the past two days and keeping me awake at night. (I'm sure stirring chocolate chip cookie dough doesn't help.) I assume it's just a part of the healing process, along with the overall weakness I feel in my arms, legs, and back. Who knew a messed-up tiny little disk in your neck could create all this havoc in your entire body? The headaches have stopped, though, so I'm grateful for that.

I'm off to try and take a nap. Wish me luck. I really need my naps, even when I'm sleeping well at night, but especially since I'm not. I can't think of a single thing to write about anyway.

Talk at ya later.

1 comment:

  1. Big Thanks for the Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, love the making your own brown sugar. I am trying that with the recipe this afternoon.

    Rest is the only thing that heals, you may have to take more naps. Just listen to your body. Feel Better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥