Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Quick Hello

I'm alive and well after surgery. It'll be at least another week or so before I'll be blogging regularly. It hurts. I think my sister told me a lie when she said she didn't hurt after surgery. I'm sure she was just trying to help me not be anymore freaked out than I was.

My family has been great through this whole deal. And Barnaby is being a really good nurse. He'll be staying home with me at least until next Wednesday

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers everybody.

XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:48 PM

    She's alive, ALIVE! Get to feeling better and take a sponge bath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Pam!
    Have a love filled Christmas, and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.... sisters are sneaky that way. Glad you felt well enough to blog. I'll be calling you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥