Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Just a Tuesday

I finished making this camo scarf for Barnaby this morning. It only took about 20 minutes to finish, and it's been sitting in a box since October waiting. It's super-soft. It feels like rabbit fur or something really soft like that.

For those of you who care: I used Bernat Camouflage yarn, and it's just a simple chain until it's as wide as you want it, then alternating sc/dc all the way across first row, chain 1, turn and dc in sc and sc in dc across the next row, chain 2, turn. Repeat rows until it's as long as you want.

I should get out today just for the sake of getting out and not continuing to be a hermit, but I'm not going to. I like being a hermit. I don't think I've been out of the house for a week now, other than a quick run to the corner store and drive-thru bank. I worked an hour or so this morning, and plan on crocheting and doing some laundry the rest of the afternoon.

I've just got to share this. This dog is so happy! CLICK HERE to check it out. It'll make you smile. Harry Connick, Jr. ain't too bad to listen to either. My friend, Teener, sent it to me.

6 comments:

  1. How do you add these videos? I have been messing around trying to figure it out and I just cant master it! What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you add these videos? I have been messing around trying to figure it out and I just cant master it! What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam
    How do you get these videos in your post? I cant get it figured out. I try in dashboard and my settings but to no avail. HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:41 PM

    The dog video made me want to get a dog and live where it snows deep.
    I'm not sure but I think Janis may need help with posting videos. Just a hunch. BP

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! I am a dork! I didnt think my first comment went through! Yet it doubled! So I wrote again. This is how my day has gone. Sorry! I am a loser today! Thanks for the help, I will give it a try tomorrow, tonight i need to go relax!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I totally want a scarf now! I am jealous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥