Saturday, December 06, 2008

Boring Weekend

I keep walking around the house sighing heavily because I'm bored. I don't want to go anywhere either. Nothing sounds good to eat, but I keep thinking I'm hungry. I'll open the panty and stare for awhile, then open the refrigerator and stare in there for awhile. There's nothing good on TV. Everything is just BLAH. I probably should go take a shower and put some make-up on and force myself to get out of the house, but I don't want to.

I know what's the matter with me. It's this stupid neck/shoulder thing. It's bugging the crap out of me. It feels like I have a 20-lb bowling ball on my head. It aches constantly and I've had a headache nearly every day. I'm supposed to go back to the doctor this coming Wednesday. Ugh. I don't want to do that either.

(I just deleted most of the above paragraph because all it was was a bunch of whining about medical costs, our shitty insurance, and me having some bodily pain to complain about all the time. WAH.)

We didn't buy any furniture yesterday because it all looked cheap and crappy. That's pretty much what I figured, but I wanted to go look anyway. We didn't go to a regular furniture store. We went to Garden Ridge to look at the furniture they had advertized in a flyer we got. I should have known it was going to be crap.

We did have a good lunch at a Japanese restaurant, though. I had some salmon with a teriyake glaze, miso soup, two pieces of a California roll, and rice. It was all very good.

I think I'll go make a pot of coffee (It's 3:00), and look at a cookbook. I got two big, thick ones at a garage sale for 50 cents each a couple of weeks ago and haven't looked at them yet. Maybe I'll get inspired to make something. Exept my ass is already too large and I really shouldn't.

I hope you're all having a nice weekend. I'm going to go and try to adjust my attitude.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm with you. I hate being bored!

    Well, sometimes you have to look at the crappy stuff so you can appreciate the better stuff when you finally find it. Otherwise, you'll be looking at the better stuff but thinking "I can probably get this cheaper..."

    Sorry your neck and shoulder are still bothering you so much. I was going to e-mail you and ask you about that yesterday and I forgot. I'd sure like to know what your options are on this condition.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:10 AM

    Spell check alert.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥