Monday, November 24, 2008

Lumberjack Afghan

I finished my newphew's Lumberjack Flannelghan this weekend. I just love this pattern, and I plan to make others in different color schemes. I started a Big Basketweave Afghan pattern last night in heather gray.

My neck/shoulder is feeling better most of the time since I started that steroid pack. I take the last dose tomorrow. I just can't sit at this computer too long at a time without it starting to hurt. I should be getting up anyway so I guess I can live with it.

Short entry today because I have work to do. I refuse to work Thursday-Sunday because of the holiday, so I need to get what I have done before then.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:31 AM

    wow that is beautiful BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOooooo! That one is really striking. He'll love it!

    FYI... one of my friends has been taking steroids and was told that it can make your blood sugar high. If you want more info. e-mail me.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥